MUTUALIZES MACBOOK GIVEAWAY
As you all know, i host a lot of giveaways and my last two recently ended. If you want proof that they were legit go here. This macbook was originally going to be given away a few months ago but i changed blogs and kinda forgot about it as i had other giveaways running. I am hoping to make one lucky person happy by giving this away. And I hope this makes 2014 the best year of their life. Our family is pretty well off so none of us need to sell it for money. It was mine for a while and is in great condition and will be reformatted so nothing is on it. :)
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a quality blog that you’ll love anyway, so dont worry
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until May 20th, 2014 (australian date) to reblog this post. A winner will be chosen using a generator and then I will message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post their URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- MacBook pro
- Original box
- Charger cable
- keyboard cover (blue)
- 32gb USB stick
Ends on May 20th, 2014 (australian date)
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
Basic House by Martin Azua is a temporary house that can be folded up to fit in your pocket. Created from a metalized polyester material, when unfolded it self inflates with body heat or from the heat of the sun to provide an instant shelter. Once inside the shelter, the material reflects your body heat to keep the user warm. If reversed the material will reflect the sun to keep a cool interior.
even though this is kinda a bandaid solution, how come the government isn’t handing these out?
oh, that’s right, because the government doesn’t think homeless people should be allowed to sleep anywhere but the dangerous, strict, and overcrowded shelters they run
This is pretty cool
More (Awesome) tips from the great Grizandnorm.
Tuesday Tips - 2 Basic Storyboarding Rules
Here’s 2 tips that are so simple it hurts when I forget them. In the process of re-boarding over and over, they can be lost in the shuffle sometimes. Drill these 2 tips into your head!
Here is a way to organize the complex information of an interior forest. This will work no matter what your rendering style happens to be. Whether you are an impressionist painter like me or a realist, the basic building blocks for the picture are the same the only difference is how far you want to carry the finish. This photoshop demo is based on a traditional painting I did a while back.
The challenge is to arrange the information to give you the illusion of space where no horizon is apparent. Forest scenes work best when you use clearings to establish a foreground or middle ground to help divide space in the scene. It doesn’t matter if you are painting jungle or alpine forests the abstract qualities of design still apply.
It helps to visualize the anchor points of the composition first. These objects will have the most detail and can be flagged or spotlighted for greater effect. They will give your eye a place to go in the image allowing you to use areas of less detail as counterpoints.
I always start with large areas of color keyed to the average for that mass this helps to unify the shape. I set up the different layers and work between them to balance color value and shape. Once these are established to my liking I begin to develop and refine the painting adding interest as I go.
fuckedi fick fuck
I so need to try this
Sayyida al Hurra (Sayyida al-Hurra ibn Banu Rashid al-Mandri al-Wattasi Hakima Tatwan): Why she kicks ass
- She was a queen of Tétouan, and a pirate queen in the early 16th century. She is considered to be “one of the most important female figures of the Islamic West in the modern age”.
- Sayyida was from the Kingdom of Granada, the last Muslim-ruled state in Spain at the end of the Reconquista (the centuries-long retaking of the Iberian peninsula from the Moors). Her family fled to Morroco after the fall of Granada in 1492.
- Allied with the Turkish corsair Barbarossa of Algiers, al Hurra controlled the western Mediterranean Sea while Barbarossa controlled the eastern. It was said she turned to piracy to "avenge herself on the Christian enemy."
- In 1515 she became the last person in Islamic history to legitimately hold the title of al Hurra (Queen) following the death of her husband, who ruled Tétouan. She later married the King of Morocco, Ahmed al-Wattasi, but refused to leave Tétouan to do so. This marriage marks the only time in Moroccan history a King married away from the capital, Fez.
- The title sayyida al Hurra means "noble lady who is free and independent; the woman sovereign who bows to no superior authority." Hakima Tatwan means governor of Tétouan.
Shuffling in their seat, shaking legs, pick fingers, biting fingers, playing with their hair, gritting teeth, biting the inside of their mouth/lips, picking at the skin, crossing arms, taping pens, fixing clothes, scratching skin, rubbing neck, rubbing arms, over talking, under talking, fast talking, picking at skin, rapid eye movement, obvious paranoia, cautious behavior.
Those are all the ones I can think of at the top of my head!